syh
About Friends Posts Twitter Follow
Stereo Heart

In progress



5 Simple Things You Can Be Grateful for Even When Times are Tough
Friday, December 23, 2016 | 1:44 AM | 0 comments


Credit to: positivityblog.com

1. A roof over my head and a warm home.

I live in Malaysia, a country where there is humid and dry weather all year round

So I often return to this one.

Few things feel better than to reflect upon having warm home and a roof over my head when it is cold and windy outside and I can hear the rain beating hard on my window.

2. Plenty of drinkable water.

I love water and drink plenty of it every day. It is certainly something I take for granted from time to time. But it is not a given.

3. I don’t have to go hungry.

Plus, most of things I cook and/or eat are quite tasty and healthy. And sometimes they are simply wonderful.

So I have much to be grateful for when it comes to food.

4. I can enjoy the small and free pleasures of life.

A sunrise.

A relaxing walk in the woods.

A cool swim in the ocean.

The sun warming my face after many days of the sky being filled with dreary, gray clouds.

5. My friends and family.

For the love, support, kindness and all the fun that they offer and I get to offer them.


What do you feel grateful for even when you might be going through a tough day or time? Leave a comment and I'll put it in my next post :)

| < Newer Post